04/09/2008

National Geographic Channel suppports Ice Care


I couldn’t be much older than 7 or 8, but I still remember the vast collection of National Geographic magazines at my grandmother’s.
I used to spend hours looking at pictures of remote places and familiar animals.
Little did I know that, the prestigious institution would be using my own material years later.

Recently, over lunch with Fox’s country manager, several collaboration possibilities popped up:
. youtube style videos for NGC’s website;
. storyboard production of a program for the international channel;
. some sort of joint exhibition, of the photos of the expedition or even create a DVD.

These and other formats are still in discussion – One thing is certain – The National Geographic Channel endorsement on Ice Care project is a very important reinforcement for us!