12/03/2009

BERG and SPORT ZONE suppor ICE CARE

It still feels awkward to collect the equipment from my sponsors. I still feel that, apart from a good idea, I haven’t done much yet. I’m quite sure, by the time I’m out there, freezing my ass out at one of the 5 glaciers, the tradeoff will feel fair.

ICE CARE aims to bring the live testimony of the glaciers retreat, to make climate change visible to all, ‘beyond reasonable doubt’.
In order to do that we have obtained precious support from several outdoor and mountaineering equipment manufacturers, to whom we pledge our eternal loyalty and gratitude!
This time it was BERG (bicycles and outdoor equipment brand) who gave its support to the ICE CARE project, by offering bicycles and helmets!

I went for a ride last Sunday on the new Torah 9.5! It is remarkably better than my last bicycle!
That makes me very happy, since it’s always so hard to get help from the bicycle repair man!



Thanks BERG and SPORT ZONE for believing!

Sem comentários: